Vistas de página en total

jueves, 4 de agosto de 2011

exercises

Did you hear about that guy who won 180 million dollars in the lottery? If I (win)  that much money, I (quit)  my job the next day. I (travel)  around the world and (stay)  in the most luxurious hotels. If I (want)  anything, I (buy)  it. If I (see)  a beautiful Mercedes that I wanted, I (buy)  it. If I wanted to stay in a beautiful hotel and the hotel (be)  full, I (buy)  the hotel and make them give me a room. I (can)  do anything in the world if I had 180 million dollars ... Oh, I am starting to sound a little materialistic... Well... I (do)  good things with the money as well. If anybody (need)  help, I (give)  them some money to help them out. I (donate)  money to charities. I (give)  money to help support the arts. If I (win)  that much money, I wouldn't keep it all for myself. I (help)  as many people as possible

You can find more of this kind of exercises at http://www.englishpage.com/conditional/conditionalintro.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario